The ARMA Winnipeg Chapter
Member Appreciation Evening
Annual General Meeting (AGM)
May 25th, 2017
4:00 pm – 5:30 pm – Member Appreciation
4:30 pm – 5:00 pm – Annual General Meeting and Elections (AGM)
Wine and hors d’oeuvres will be served
Please RSVP by registering on our website:
The ARMA Winnipeg Chapter is looking for interested Information Management professionals dedicated to helping individuals, organizations and government agencies successfully meet the challenges of the increasingly complex records and information management field to join our chapter’s executive board of directors.
We will be accepting nominations for our 2017-2018 Board of Directors.
Below are the current nominees who would like to serve on the 2017-2018 Chapter Board:
- President: Ivone Zborg
- Past–President: Shelly Smith
- Chapter Librarian: Allan Neydley
- Member at Large: Tanis Sinclair
If you would like to get involved, there are three open positions:
- Marketing Director: Promotes the Chapter’s programming and ensure that all marketing initiatives are approached consistently. Posts updates and manages social media accounts.
- Education Director: With the support of the Board members, the Education Director plans educational and social/networking events.
- Secretary: Prepare and distribute a meeting notice with an agenda, take and manage all meeting minutes.
Interested individuals are encouraged to contact us and attend the AGM. For more information contact: email@example.com